Seeking to recreate the sound of a Marshall JCM800 2203ZW Zakk Wylde
Basically it is a normal 2203, so single channel of fury and tone. The main differences between the original and this stays in the power amp, driven by 4 KT-88/6550 power tubes.
It’s very difficult to find one of these heads around, so we are really proud we profiled it!
Now let’s take a look to the “Choptones Brit 800ZW Kemper profiles pack”.
We are really proud to offer you “150” high quality profiles. We matched the head with the best cabs and microphones on the market, profiling with single mic or in combination and in different settings.
We are absolutely sure that no one can give a most organic, complete and accurate profiles pack like this.
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Hughes&Kettner 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Celestion G12T75, Rola, Creamback 75, Classic Lead 80, G12K100, G12H, G12H Blackback, V30, G12M
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Scumback M75
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Electrovoice EVM12L (Zakk Wylde Cab)
- Randall 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Engl 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60
- Orange 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12H
- Soldano 4x12 loaded with Eminence Legend V12
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Shure SM57, SM7
- Royer R121, R122
- Sennheiser MD421, MD21, MD409
- AKG C414
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Audiotechnica AT4050
- Neumann U47, U87
- Coles 4038
- MXR Berzerker OD
- Mesa Boogie Grid Slammer
- MXR Modified OD
- Protone Attack OD
- Ibanez TS808
- Suhr Riot
-N17: Preamp full cranked up, Mxr Berzerker OD, Marshall 4x12 1960A, Royer R-121 for microphoning.
-N15: Preamp full cranked up, Mxr Berzerker OD, Marshall 4x12 1960A, Akg C414 for microphoning.
-N18: Preamp full cranked up, Mxr Berzerker OD, Marshall 4x12 1960A, Shure Sm-57 for microphoning.
Full cover of Black Label Society’s “Destruction Overdrive” released in the album “The Blessed Hellride”.
This powerful song was performed profiling the head through a Marshall 4x12 cabinet, Electrovoice EVM-12L equipped, catching the pure ZW tone.
- N77: Preamp full cranked up, Mxr Berzerker OD, Marshall 4x12 Electrovoice EVM-12L , Royer R-121 for microphoning. (Rhythm and Lead)
- N80: Preamp full cranked up, Mxr Berzerker OD, Marshall 4x12 Electrovoice EVM-12L , Shure SM-57 for microphoning. (Rhythm)
This time our profiles go deep in a detuned metal context, played once again with the amazing Ibanez DCM-100.
-N85: Preamp full cranked up, Mxr Berzerker OD, Mesa Boogie 4x12 cabinet celestial Vintage30 equipped , Sehnneiser MD-4121 for microphoning. (Rhythm)
-N86: Preamp full cranked up, Mesa Boogie Grid Slammer OD, Mesa Boogie 4x12 cabinet celestial Vintage30 equipped , Sehnneiser MD-421 for microphoning. (Lead)
People who bought this product, also bought