Fend MLanda vol1 MNRS Profiles
The Choptones Fend MLanda vol1, MNRS Pack for Mooer Preamp Model X2 combines the quality of Mooer devices with the exclusive Choptones MNRS Amp Profiles and the Choptones Custom IRs.
This pack contains:
Capturing based on a Fender Hot Rod Deville Michael Landau Signature.
- 3 Preamp samples (capturing of the only amp without including cabinet and microphones)
- 4 Custom Choptones Impulse Response you can match with preamp samples (no particular match required, just match the ones you like the most)
Direct MNRS Description:
- CT-FendML-1 Based on a Fender Landau HRD amp, Input 1, bright off.
- CT-FendML-2 Based on a Fender Landau HRD amp, Input 1, bright off. Boosted with Ibanez TS9.
CT-FendML-3 Based on a Fender Landau HRD amp, Input 1, bright off. Boosted with MXR Distortion III.
- CT_FML_1 Based on a Fender Landau HRD 2x12 loaded with Celestion V-Type, Shure SM7 + Royer R-121 for microphoning.
- CT_FML_2 Based on a Marshall 1960 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M speakers, Sennheiser MD421 + Shure SM58 for microphoning.
- CT_FML_3 Based on a Fender George Benson HRD 1x12 loaded with Jensen C12K,Beyerdynamic M160 for microphoning.
CT_FML_4 Based on a Fender “The Edge” Tweed 1x12 loaded with Celestion Alnico Blue, Shure SM7 + Audiotechnica AT2035 for microphoning.