The Mooer GE150 multi-effects processor offers a world of possibilities for guitarists. Knowing how to import your own patches and Impulse Response (IR) files can put the ultimate tone customization at your fingertips. Read on to find out how.
Patches and IRs for Your Mooer GE150
Crafting a unique sound starts with quality patches and IRs. Check out these excellent resources (affiliate links included):
Importing Presets to the Mooer GE150
Adding custom presets to the GE150 boosts tonal options significantly. Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Connect the GE150 to your laptop via USB and power it on.
- Launch Mooer Studio for GE150 software on your computer.
- In the 'COMPUTER Panel', right-click in the empty area and select 'Add'. Locate the .mo preset file and select it.
- If the preset is compatible with your GE150, its name should now appear in the 'COMPUTER Panel'.
- To import the preset, simply drag and drop it over an existing preset in the 'DEVICE Panel'
- Confirm your selection. The imported preset will overwrite the selected factory preset.
Importing IR Files into the Mooer GE150
Loading IR files enhances the cabinet modeling experience. Here's how:
- Click the 'CAB' icon at the bottom of the Mooer Studio interface.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the 'CAB Panel' to locate the empty slots.
- Click on the '+' icon, navigate to the IR file, and import it.
With custom patches and IRs, your Mooer GE150 is ready to deliver a tailored sonic experience. Embrace your unique sound!